Sunday, March 25, 2007

Omg. im so freak out when i check the stats todae.

80 stats in a day!!!

and there's one person who come like.. i dunoe.. about half of it??!

scaryy la.

Ok ya anyway... i feel so happy todae. finally got things done
Did my filings, MATHS, econs and finishing reading othello! =)

im so glad its now now now. i still remember i was extremely depressed last sunday. and i was so sad when i report to sch on mon and tue tt i wanted to cry.
i guess i was upset cos i know i will not be happy yet i chose to stay... but then i feel okay and happier when i mingle with my friends and classmates.
that was such an extremely sucky feeling..
speaking of which, i think the previous class was much more 'happening' ba. i can only describe in that way..
and oh orientation, the ending was much much more fun then the beginning, of cos =)
but then again, im glad its over. waking up so early everyday is no fun and being haunted by my aohl messages. he seems to just love passing down messages in the middle of the night and i have to pass it down to my fellow ogl mates too and he kind of irritates me la.
and oh rmb my partner? I DUN HAVE TO TALK TO HIM ANYMORE. YAYYY (:

all these temporary timetable makes me feel so slack now... was talking to lydia and she was just telling me how bad the system is in her sch. got so much breaks in between some weird periods like self study and bla bla and her days end veh late everyday.
you know, when i hrd of all these, mj doens't seem so bad now. but who knows, im still quite apprehensive of taking the new timetable now, the previous wan was okay with me.
and ya, JJ was just complaining to me few days ago how sucky his timetable is now.
and how he regrets going tj... but still, i dont think its that bad for him.
And guess wad kat (if u 're reading this), he misses all of us sia! haha.
i feel so much better to know that im not the only one missing all the good old times. pengsoon also told me he prefer tms so much compare to now de (:

and hh is so funny can.. she say she miss seeing my face! HAHAHA.
and ya.. i hvn seen her for quite long already, guess the last time was when all of us were at her house ba.
and ya you know it just feel weird without seeing all my friends everyday now when we used to see each other everyday. i miss all the stupid times that we had... like hearing everyone conversations in the mornings.
and you know because of that, if i dont see you for 1 week i would think that i havent seen you for quite long when in fact, its just 1 week.
even yuping, same school same stream we also dont speak to each other!!!!! i havent even speak to her since school starts and yes... that's really weird.

Sighed.

I kinda feel apprehensive of keeping friendships... i just have this instinct that some of them will fade sooner or later.
and yes, its just inevitable. but hey, i will convince every single one of you that if it so happens that we dont talk for a very long time, dont hesitate to chat with me okay even if you find it weird.
I won't be cold, promise.

And chatting with lydia these few days really made me miss her alot.
hope everyone can meet up someday again.. hai

2 Comments:

Blogger sunGIRL said...

hey ade!
i miss you too.. =')

jovi says she wans to swim. ARGH.. WHY SWIM?! but anyways, yeah. someday, i guess we'll go swimming. hee..

you take care loads alright!

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAha okay =)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home