Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm like literally brain dead on the literary aspect.

HAH.

i've no more inspiration to put my ideas and daily abouts in words. wonder how im going to die for gp later..

anyways, i prefer to view things as a new beginning. fresh start. 'cos beginnings are always clean and happy and you can leave everything to your imagination. so yup, i guess we should embrace beginnings and the challenge of the unknown, whatever you call it.

Past few days passed on idly... Had bbq steamboat at Hans, went for air rifle camp. and oh, the camp just reminds me how much i love the past.
But the past will still be the past
and i have to constantly remind myself that whatever that i missed is the past, not the present

sounds confusing uh? i guess no ones understands how im feeling but ya.
im going off and the day tt i can use my com comfortably in my room would be my happiest.
:))

1 Comments:

Blogger sunGIRL said...

EHHHH TALK TO ME!!!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home